Calco Tax Services

Experienced professionals at a better price.

Why Choose Us?
  • Quick Response
  • Flexible Hours
  • Attention to Detail
  • Over 14 yrs experience
  • Family Owned and Operated
  • Appointments Available
  • House Calls Available
  • CTEC Registered
  • Federal and State Registered
  • Skype Available
  • Start at only $99
  • FREE e-file
Business Hours

Mon-Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm
Weekends By Appointment

(916) 630-0635

What You Need to File


The following are many of the items you will need to file your State and Federal Income Tax returns.  Keeping good records can lower your tax burden.

  • Earned Income (W-2 Forms) and Retirement Income (1099-R Form)
  • Investment income (Form 1099s and other brokerage statements)
  • Medical expenses, including documented automobile/travel expenses (deductible if 10% of adjusted gross income) 7.5% extended through 2016 if you are 65 or older
  • Documentation of taxes paid
  • Receipts for charitable contributions of goods or services totaling more than $75.  You can deduct a cash donation of $250 or more only if you have written confirmation.
  • Child care expenses (some are deductible)
  • If you receive or pay alimony, a copy of your written separation agreement or the divorce, separate maintenance or support decree
  • Business expenses
  • Professional/union dues
  • Education expenses (some are deductible)
  • Automobile/travel costs (if they are deductible for work).  If you have two jobs, some travel expenses may be deductible
  • Mortgage interest paid (Form 1098)
  • Documentation of theft or loss, including value, the date the property was first noticed missing and proof that it was yours
  • Gambling records stating the type of gambling activity, the amount won or lost, location of the establishment, names of others present with you and the date (W2-G form)
  • Records of contributions or distributions from IRA, pension, annuity or profit-sharing plans
  • Full names, birth days, Social Security numbers of others who may belong on your return



  • Earned Income Tax Credit - Working individuals may be eligible for this lucrative tax credit depending on your income.  Individuals who earn income (with or without children) may qualify.
  • Education Credit
  • Retirement Savings Contribution Credit
  • Dependent Care Expense Credit
  • Foreign Tax Credit
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Residential Energy Credit
  • Work Opportunity Credit
  • Qualified Adoption Expenses
  • Qualified Electric Vehicle Credit
  • Did you buy, sell, or refinance property?  You may be able to deduct certain expenses related to the transaction.
  • And more...


Call us for a consultation to determine if you are eligible for any of these and other tax credits and deductions.  We're here to save you money!

Ben Calhoun